Metro Clapham is a data controller and our registered office is 9 Clapham Common Southside, Clapham, SW4 7AA.
We collect personal information (name & email address) of people that attend our venue from:
- agents that sell tickets for our events
- people who register their interest for our venue
- people attending our venue
It is in our legitimate interest to use this information to email you about our news and future events which we think will be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving these communications when you purchase a ticket, or at any time by unsubscribing from the emails that we send to you.
We may also email you regarding a specific event, for example if there is a change in time, or if it is cancelled or rescheduled.
We will keep your personal information for as long as you choose to continue receiving emails from us.
We will delete your personal information from our systems if you do not respond to our emails for a two-year period. We may send you an email or text to ask if you wish us to stay in contact with you.
If you do not opt in to receiving emails from us about future news and events, we will keep your personal information until the event you have bought tickets for has taken place. This is so we can contact you about any changes regarding the event and fulfil our contract with you.
We do not share, sell or exchange your personal information with any other organisations.
Data protection law gives you the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you (your name, phone number and email address) – please email us at email@example.com
- Opt out of receiving emails and texts from us about future events – you can do this by unsubscribing when you receive an email or text from us, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org